Monday, July 21, 2014

What A Weekend!


 
 I had a wonderful time at the RMCAD Watertower Art + Craft Market this past Saturday! That's me under my tent that was wonderfully supplied for me. It was my savior. It.Was. So. Hot. Met so many wonderful people! Thank you to everybody that came out! My favorite part of the day were handing out those balloons behind me. I passed them out to kids and drew whatever their cute hearts desired.

These are some of the goodies that I sold at my table! 

 What else have I been up to? Well about two weeks ago I've had the wonderful experience of teaching an art summer class to kiddos between the grades of 4 to 8. I carved the hummingbird above out of linoleum as a demo for them and I liked it so much that I decided to make prints and cards out of it.


1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun sharing a booth with you!! We should definitely do so again :) (I'll be better prepared lol)

    ReplyDelete