Saturday, November 23, 2013

CTN animation expo 2013!!!

I normally don’t post things I buy but how could I not! LOOK AT ALL THE AWESOME FROM CTN 2013! I had such a wonderful time and hope to go again next year!! And I will remember to bring more money to buy more awesome art and books!!!
These are the artists in this picture:
Jelly Russell
Mingjue Helen Chen
Tuna Bora
Natalie Hall
Jesse Aclin
Shaun Bryant
Rachel Wolfe

To get ready for CTN I revamped the flower portrait a little and made business cards! I really liked how they turned out, can't go wrong with having some business cards nearby.


I had such an amazing weekend at CTN. I met so many wonderful people. Everybody was so friendly and nice! I have new goals and projects underway so keep a look out!

Here have some owls! Just playing with shapes. Lots more to post!!
Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. How amazing was CTN, I can not believe it was a week ago, but it looks like you cleaned up at the expo, I can't wait to go through my goodies bag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was incredible. :) Time sure does seem to fly so fast! haha This was my biggest haul yet! A few of those items were a surprise present from a friend. But I counted it anyways. :) It's so fun to look through everything. Looking through everything I got from CTN is one of my favorite things to do after the event is over. (sorry for the late response!)

      Delete