Saturday, August 3, 2013

UPDATE!

 People have been asking me what I’ve been up to so I decided to post a WIP of a piece I am currently working on! I have a few personal projects planned that I’ve been working on so stay tuned! 


I've also had the opportunity of recently illustrating the cover of Zetabella's first book that made it to print, The Morcant Twins and the Curse of the Griseum, which can be found on Amazon HERE!! This is my first time being published which is exciting. The book is also a good read which is a bonus! I can't help but read my fair share of fantasy books.


But mainly I've been doing A LOT of drawing, studying anatomy, research, watching tutorials, and admiring artists. And I've might of gone through a season of the X Files. That's it for now.

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment